Autumn-a-Saurus

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 19, 2009

Family Tree

Here is a project we are working on, it is not completed as I'm waiting for some hand tracings and a couple of pictures, but we are having fun with it. I plan to laminate it when I get all the pieces in place. Autumn likes to give everyone 5 and name them all, she's getting really good with the names. She also kisses the ones she can reach.
I don't know if this is a craft I came up with on my own or if I read it in a parenting magazine or if I read something and then modified it. I wanted to paint it on the wall and then trace the handprints there and paint them. But since this is not a place we own and we'd have to paint it out when we moved I'm putting it on paper. This way too I can put the pictures on, I wasn't sure how to do that if I'd painted it onto the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment