Autumn-a-Saurus

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Cooking

Autumn really enjoys cooking. We have an apron just her size but most times she'd rather wear Mommy's "poop" apron (remember that's what she calls Whinnie the Pooh!). She's a good stirrer and pourer and dumper. She is starting to get better at not tasting every cookie she puts on the tray but really, who can resist cookie dough? Especially when there are chips in it. :) This time we were making the cheese mixture for lasagna. It probably would have turned out very yummy if my stove actually cooked at the temperature I set it. I'm going to have to go get one of those interal thermometers, I'm tired of burning our food! Autumn liked playing with the egg. I got lots of "eeeew" and "iiiky" followed by giggles and more poking of the yoke.


No comments:

Post a Comment