Autumn-a-Saurus

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Pregnancy and Infant loss Awareness Day

Here is our Hannah, I know she is keeping her Great Grandmas busy in Heaven. I'm glad she has them up there to love her. And I know that she is in good hands, His hands.

I wanted to post this earlier but our internet has been out. Today is National Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Day. I lit my candle today at 7:00 in memory of Hannah and all the other little ones who were sent to Heaven too soon. Yesterday I had surgery and my OB/GYN told me that difinitevly that I will not be carying any children. Even if I manage to get pregnant it will only end prematurely every time. So, today I am remembering Hannah and trying to come to terms with this diagnosis. Deep down I rather knew this was true, but hearing it out loud and in such a final way, well, I guess there will be some grieving before I am at peace with this.

This is a prayer that a friend of mine sent to me, she has also sent two angels to Heaven before she was ready to: "Dear God, I would have loved to have held my babies on my lap and told them about you, but since I didn't get the chance, will you please hold them on your lap and tell them about me."


1 comment:

  1. I love your prayer! Yes, it made me cry. I hope you are recovering well from surgery. Please know that if you guys need any extra help with anything you are welcome to give us a call!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete