Autumn-a-Saurus

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Talking in her Sleep

My Grandpa (otherwise known as "other one papa")




























Autumn talks in her sleep. How do I know? On our drive back up from Kansas City she was talking in the back seat, I kept thinking she was waking up but nope, she'd snore in between her little blurts. I heard things like:
"siwy papa"
"other one papa"
"1, 2, papas"
"Jin! where are you?"
"dee dee dee" (this is the song of a chickadee that grandma taught her)
"gma gma gma gma gma gma"
"ephant shower"
"hippo BIG"
"uh-oh"
"simming simming simming" (we went to a park with water spouts that she played and played in)
"one second"
"be back"
"wait a minit"
"nigh nigh tney" (Courtney is the girl who was gracious enough to babysit for us)
"aunum do it sef"
"potty fush"
"hmmmm........I know...."

It was so funny! She was apparently re-living our weekend in her dreams. It was a good weekend. We went to attend the wedding of one of my cousins from my mom's side of the family. Autumn met her great grandpa, her "other one papa". She had a grand time while we stayed with my Aunt Jane and attached to her right away (she knows a grandma when she sees one!). We went to the zoo with a cousin from my dad's side of the family and she had a great time seeing all the animals we don't have here at our MN zoo. She just didn't stop going!!! She had fun directing grandma in some kind of copy cat game outside....the list goes on, it was definately a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment