Autumn-a-Saurus

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Autumn's First Skating Attempt

When I went to pick Autumn up from my friend's house after work yesterday I found this....








Autumn discovered she could do this on her own in the grass. I had to laugh because she looked so tall when she was trying out her wheels.
Look, look at how tall she seems!




















As much fun as Autumn had doing this I think we'll focus on the trike this year and maybe skates next summer.

My favorite was the walking in place, there was just no convincing her that she needed to slide her feet and not walk. She said "swow" and "sippy" (slow and slippery) many many times while trying to figure this out. It really was the funniest thing, and I sure needed a good laugh yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment