Autumn-a-Saurus

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

School Started

Well, it's been a while. School started last week and life has been just this side of crazy since then. And it didn't just start for me, Kurt also started his course work. He is working on a B.S. in Business Management and Internet Technologies with an emphasis in Visual Communication. How's that for a mouth full?! He is doing the work through the University of Phoenix-online. And thankfully his work will pay for it. I guess he wanted to see how it went for me first and decided that it wasn't too bad. ;)

I started in a new district and apparently a brand spanking new program (at least half of my job is new). Half of my job is to go into preschool classrooms and work with kids who need a little extra support. The other half of my job will be in the birth-3 area which is a new area for me. I have to bone up on the laws and criteria for that age group. Then they tell me that sometime this year the laws will change so I figure that will happen about the time I figure out the current laws. :P

Here are a couple pictures of Kurt and me playing 'Glen Lake Croquet'. This is just a fun way to set up the course, we set it up in an obstacle course fashion, trying to make it as hard as possible of course.






No comments:

Post a Comment