Autumn-a-Saurus

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Spring!!!

(Yes yes I know, her hair is......well I just don't have the words)

It was fabulous out yesterday (monday march 16), almost hit 70 degrees!!! I took the week off from school since our district didn't do a spring break this year (lots of construction and moving around this year). Autumn and I walked to Ace Hardware, well she rode in her wagon, and then we played in the parking lot/yard with her wagon and car. Earlier yesterday morning we went to see the sharks and Ray (the manta rays) in the aquarium at the Mall of America. Then we went to Build-A-Bear and stuffed our very last pacifier into the bear. You can feel it in his foot. She spent a lot of time deciding which animal to pick and ended up with a bright pink bear with white hearts. To be honest it was a good choice, since it was a Valentine special and it's closer to Easter now, that one was on sale, and I still got to use my $5 coupon! She cried all the while stuffing the "fier" into the bear and the lady who was helping us was perfect, she talked about waht a big girl Autumn was being. After we did that we came home and had NO NAP!!!! But last night she slept fine and today she is napping. Tomorrow she goes back to daycare and I get down to some serious weaving!!! HURAHH I have no idea what I'm going to make but it'll be on my new rigid heddle loom that I can take anywhere with me. I'm so excited, I'll post pictures for those of you who have no idea what the heck I'm talking about. And now, without further ado, the reason all ya'll check this blog..........



No comments:

Post a Comment