Autumn-a-Saurus

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Spring Days

We made a race track in the living room during my vacation week. Autumn has fun driving the cars on it, but also running on it herself.



We moved the dragon humidifier into our room after we bought the elephant for Autumn. I was re-filling it one afternoon and when I came back into the bedroom this is what I found, the dragon was trying to eat Autumn!






After I finally found a pair of toddler sized rain boots Autumn couldn't wait to go out and "plash" in the "puwus" (puddles). She wanted to take her bear for a walk so we strapped it into the doll stroller nice and tight so it wouldn't fall out into the water. Autumn went back and forth and back and forth in the parking lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment