Autumn-a-Saurus

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Campaign Dinner

Last night Kurt and I went to a campaign dinner for Jerry Willenburg who is running for mayor of Burnsville. I know, I know you are thinking to yourself, "they don't live in Burnsville". You are right, we don't, but we do go to church with Jerry and thought it would be good to support him anyway and we do know people who live in Burnsville. If I did live there I would definately vote for this man, he really knows how to think outside the box and Burnsville is really stuck in a very deep rut. Anyway we were asked to walk in a parade over Labor Day with his family so we are going to do that, it should be fun. Here is his website: http://www.jerrywillenburg.com/index.htm if you live in Burnsville or know people who do you should really check out this site and here and see what Jerry has to say. There are pictures and a video and his stand on all the major issues that are affecting Burnsville. I was impressed with his speech and with the way he answered the questions thrown at him. And above all I was impressed with his willingness to say "I don't really know the answer to that but I do know the questions to ask and who to ask them of". He is not afraid to say he doesn't have all the answers but is willing to find them!!!!! Now this is the kind of politician I would absolutely vote for!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment