Autumn-a-Saurus

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

1st Night

Here are pictures of her first night and falling on the floor and her first nap in her big girl bed. She really does like it. It went much easier than I thought it would. The first night was a little rough but easier than I was expecting. Kurt read to her as usual but she insisted on sitting in the bed to read, now she sits in his lap in the chair again. I laid in the bed with her for a while and she snuggled her little face into my shoulder. Then I moved into the chair beside the bed and she held my hand and then when she was almost asleep I left. We have been very lucky that she is easy to put the bed and always has been. As you can see she ends up in all kinds of positions in the bed, everytime we peek at her her head is somewhere else.




No comments:

Post a Comment