Autumn-a-Saurus

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 22, 2007

A Day In My Life

Autumn is getting to really enjoy sitting up. She can't do it by herself yet so we have to prop her but it is one of her favorite activities.


She is also really enjoying bath time and kicks and splashes in the water. She loves to lay around in nothing but a towel. What a fun time we are having. I can't wait till she is old enough to have bubbles in the water!

See my pretty barette? My hair is long enough for them but it isn't thick enough and they keep sliding out. But they are pretty aren't they?

When it gets warm in our apartment I like to lay around in just my diaper. Then the cats come and tickle my tummy with their whiskers! He, he, he.


I thought I'd try a somersault but Mommy caught me before I bonked my head. I'm really starting to move, just wait till I'm rolling all over the floor and then crawling! I'm going to keep them on their toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment