Autumn-a-Saurus

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 15, 2010

New House


Here's a picture of Autumn in front of our new house. We move in on the 27th of March. This will be the longest two weeks on record, here's a sample of my day:

"Guess what, Mom, my Grandma's coming my new house!!" (both grandmas) -- about 1,000,000,000 times a day

"I want my new house" -- about 2,000,000,000 times a day

"Guess what Mom, my Papa's coming my new house" -- about 1,000,000,000 times a day

"Is that my new house?" pointing to every single house we drive by on a daily basis
"we get the key now, my new house?" -- about 1,000,000 times a day
And the list goes on and on and on and on and ........
We went to see the house on Friday so she would know what it looks like, the yard looks so fun "ummmm, needs a swing, mom". There is a great climbing tree in the front yard, just Autumn's size "I climb tree?" "no not today, rain boots aren't good climbing shoes" "oh, lets go get my shoes".
Oh, yes, and lets not forget the constant "my bed's coming my new house?" "my dinosaurs coming my new house?" "my (insert anything here) coming my new house?" trying to be very patient with all of this anxiety but my nerves are wearing a bit thin. :)
AHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment