Autumn-a-Saurus

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Getting Ready

We have been getting the baby's room ready, I don't have any pictures to share yet because I just haven't taken any. :P I don't want the whole world to see my disaster area. I have some Curious George stick ups on the walls. We bought a cabinet to keep the diapers and other paraphernalia in. We have a stroller, 2 car seats, a changing table, a bed, some clothes, and a couple of bottles, oh yes, and 22 pacifiers. Think that's enough? Funny thing is that we haven't actually bought any pacifiers!

We are registered at both Target and Babies "R" Us. Both of which have online access to the registry, isn't that nice? I like it because I can get on and add things or change things without having to go to the store. After the couple of baby showers we'll figure out what we still need and then make mad dashes to the stores.

We have met with the birthmom a couple of times and we really like her. We are very comfortable with our relationship with her and look forward to getting to know her a whole lot better. I will be going to the ultrasound with her on Thursday Oct 19. I am really excited about that.

6 weeks and counting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment